The API reports the following fields:
Powered by CIR's veterans API, get the source here!
- Veterans waiting on a disability claim: The number of veterans waiting for a response from the VA for compensation for a disease, injury or illness linked to service in the military. Nationally, this number also includes about 10,000 survivors and other family members seeking compensation related to service-related injuries and diseases.
- Average processing time: The average number of days a veteran waits for a decision from the VA.
- Average wait for new claims: The average number of days a veteran filing a claim for the first time waits for a response from the VA.
- Average time to decide an appeal: The average number of days a veteran waits for a response from the VA if he or she was denied the original claim and had to appeal.
- Completed claims: The number of claims processed by the VA by month.
- Claims received: The number of claims received by the VA by month.
- Claims completed per FTE: The number of claims processed per VA claims employee over the course of a year.
- Employees on duty: Number of claims staff working at the Veterans Service Center at each VA regional office.
- Claims pending >= one year: The number of unprocessed claims at least a year old, including appeals.
If you'd like to look up the regional office that serves your area visit this site
Source: Department of Veterans Affairs Monday Morning Workload Reports